Friday, September 04, 2009

Finish the Sentence...with Chris Spooner

"It's time once again to ask a well-known photographer, instructor or otherwise interesting person the same 10 questions and ask them to Finish the Sentence! This time, the sentences are finished by.... Chris Spooner.

Chris, please Finish the Sentence..."

My favorite photography accessory (lights, modifier, bag, tripod) is
my Polarizing Filter. I love the richness and black gradient it adds to the sky.

I’ve learned the most from...
reading stacks of blogs online. I have an RSS reader full of subscriptions to various design blogs.

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be_____ because….
the United States because myself and Laura have long fancied a trip around the country to check out the lifestyle and famous sights

My most-used Photoshop add-on, plugin, action set (etc) is
a simple (and pretty boring) action I often create to resize large numbers of images.

I love the fact that Photoshop
opens up doorways to all kinds of creative outlets, from photography, web design, illustration and even print design to some extent.

I hate the fact that Photoshop
doesn't have a recovery feature for when it occasionally crashes.

If I could turn back the clock 10 years
I'd scream at the level of web design there was back then. It sure has progressed fast!

In 10 years
my hair is likely to be almost completely grey :-(

If I could give one piece of advice it would be
work hard and find a way of making a living out of something you love.

Your readers can find out more about me
at my design blogs over at Blog.SpoonGraphics.co.uk, Line25.com and my personal blog at ChrisSpooner.com. Oh, and I'm also on Twitter (Twitter.com/chrisspooner)

Ladies & Gentlemen, let's hear it for Chris Spooner!!
I'm Chris Spooner, a UK designer who has a love for creativity and enjoys experimenting with various techniques in both print and web. I spend my days working as a full time blogger slash designer.

1 comment:

SAMMY said...

more photoshop resources at http://www.psdresource.co.cc