Monday, February 01, 2010

Ask Dave debuts

Right on schedule, my new "Ask Dave" podcast started today. Each week I pick a question (sometimes two) and answer with a video capture.

One thing worth noting: the idea behind the podcast is answering as many Photoshop questions as I can, one or two each week. I'll try my best but I can't guarantee that I'll get to every question. Please remember, the "Ask Dave" podcast is not the place to get a quick response :)

If your Photoshop question is "urgent" and you're a NAPP member you might want to send your question to the Help Desk or post it in the NAPP forums. You could also try the forums over at layersmagazine.com.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not on iTunes yet, as far a I can tell.

Tauratinswe said...

I can't get it on iTunes either.

Bummer!

Dave Cross said...

Our web team has been in contact with Apple to determine why the feed is not working. Hopefully we'll get an answer from them soon.