Friday, September 26, 2008

Finish the Sentence...with John Paul Caponigro

[cue the cheesy game show music]
"Each week we'll ask a well-known photographer, instructor or otherwise interesting person the same 10 questions and ask them to Finish the Sentence! This week: John Paul Caponigro

John Paul, please Finish the Sentence..."

My favorite photography accessory (lights, modifier, bag, tripod) is
paper and pen

I’ve learned the most from..
looking closely at nature

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be_____ because….
to orbit the earth because I love seeing things from new perspectives

My most-used Photoshop add-on, plugin, action set (etc) is
Imagenomic’s Noiseware.

I love the fact that Photoshop
makes my images possible

I hate the fact that Photoshop
still can’t do everything I want it to do with color.

If I could turn back the clock 10 years
I’d enjoy the getting there more.

In 10 years
I hope I take the advice I just gave myself.

If I could give one piece of advice it would be
to keep an open mind and learn something from everyone and everything every moment.

Your readers can find out more about me
at johnpaulcaponigro.com

Ladies and Gentelmen, let's hear it for John Paul Caponigro!
[fade cheesy game show music, much applause]

John Paul Caponigro combines his background in painting with traditional and alternative photographic processes using the digital platform. He is one Canon's Explorers of Light and an Epson’s Stylus Pro. His clients include Adobe, Apple, Canon, Colorbyte, Epson, Gretag-MacBeth, LowePro, Kodak, and Sony. In 2002, John Paul was named one of the 15 best artists of the past 30 years by Zoom Magazine, and received the Fellow award from the Maine Arts Commission. In 2006, John Paul was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.

1 comment:

Magdalena said...

love "finish the sentence" days.. and so excited to see John's responses.

I am such a fan of Johns work! I'm sort of a groupie.. (photoshop groupie) sweet! :)

Happy Friday!
Mag