Friday, August 28, 2009

Finish the Sentence...with Dave Cheung

"It's time once again to ask a well-known photographer, instructor or otherwise interesting person the same 10 questions and ask them to Finish the Sentence! This time, the sentences are finished by.... Dave Cheung.

Dave, please Finish the Sentence..."

My favorite photography accessory (lights, modifier, bag, tripod) is
QuiKlips: a little accessory which allows me to wear my flash on my belt.

I’ve learned the most from...
failing

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be_____ because….
Home, because nothing is better than spending time with my family. I should note "home" doesn't mean my house, but simply being anywhere with those I love.

My most-used Photoshop add-on, plugin, action set (etc) is
QuiKeys

I love the fact that Photoshop
is so powerful

I hate the fact that Photoshop
is so powerful

If I could turn back the clock 10 years
I'd marry Quin all over again. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

In 10 years
I'd like to be able to grow facial hair like Dave Cross

If I could give one piece of advice it would be
Make more mistakes!

Your readers can find out more about me
on twitter and our new website.

Ladies & Gentlemen, let's hear it for Dave Cheung!!
Dave & Quin Cheung are the visual artists behind DQ Studios. Their strong story-telling ability coupled with their high-fashion eyes have earned them the love and respect of their clients and won them multiple international image and album awards. Dave & Quin are also highly respected educators of the wedding phtoography industry and have taught photographers from around the world on topics ranging from philosophy of wedding phtoogrpahy to business and sales structure.
Dave & Quin make their home in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with their two young boys.

3 comments:

Dawn Camp said...

As a perfectionist, I make myself a little nuts sometimes. I love the quotes about failing and making mistakes. Very liberating.

kennykimdotcom said...

I love this couple They are so full of energy, positive and passionate - not to mention extremely talented! :) Asians represent!!!

Another great interview Dave!

Unknown said...

Only recently came across you guys and love what you do, keep posting great images please so inspirational.Damian in Ireland