Friday, August 07, 2009

Finish the Sentence...with Jack Hollingsworth

"It's time once again to ask a well-known photographer, instructor or otherwise interesting person the same 10 questions and ask them to Finish the Sentence! This time, the sentences are finished by.... Jack Hollingsworth.

Jack, please Finish the Sentence..."

My favorite photography accessory (lights, modifier, bag, tripod) is
California Sunbounce lighting modifiers

I’ve learned the most from...
the Masters

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be_____ because….
India, because it's an explosion of exotic color

My most-used Photoshop add-on, plugin, action set (etc) is
GetTotallyRad Actions

I love the fact that Photoshop
works:) and makes photography collaborative.

I hate the fact that Photoshop
is addictive and time consuming

If I could turn back the clock 10 years
I would shoot more personal work, less commercial work.

In 10 years
i'll be lovin' taking pictures as much as i do now.

If I could give one piece of advice it would be
stay the course. slow and steady wins the race

Your readers can find out more about me
jackhollingsworth.com

Ladies & Gentlemen, let's hear it for Jack Hollingsworth!!

world, travel, lifestyle, stock photographer. Social Media coach and consultant to photographers. Husband. Father. Austinite.
[editor's note: this bio is from Jack's Twitter page, where he has a very strong presence and over 7,300 followers]

No comments: